David E. Braden
Mr. Braden is an Associate with Grund & Leavitt. He graduated magna cum laude with his Juris Doctor from the Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2017.
While in law school, Mr. Braden completed a clerkship with the Honorable Lisa Ruble Murphy in the Domestic Relations Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County, and in 2015 he joined Grund & Leavitt as a law clerk. Mr. Braden was the Managing Editor of the Chicago-Kent Law Review.
In 2005, Mr. Braden graduated summa cum laude from DePaul University with a Bachelor of Arts in international studies (B.A.). In 2008, he graduated from the School of Social Service Administration at the University of Chicago with a Master of Arts in social work (A.M.).
- September 2017—Inductee, Order of the Coif, Chicago-Kent College of Law Chapter
- December 2016—Excellence for the Future Award (CALI)—Trial Advocacy 1
- December 2015—Excellence for the Future Award (CALI)—Family Law
- May 2015—Excellence for the Future Award (CALI)—Legal Writing
- Summer 2015—American Bar Association—Section of Litigation—Judicial Intern Opportunity Program Selected Student