Judd Z. Fineberg
Judd Z. Fineberg is an Associate with Grund & Leavitt. He joined Grund & Leavitt, P.C. as an associate attorney in November of 2009 after clerking for the firm while attending law school.
Mr. Fineberg represents individuals in all aspects of family and matrimonial law. He regularly counsels clients concerning the negotiation and preparation of prenuptial, parenting, and settlement agreements, valuation and distribution of assets, custody and other child-related matters, contempt and enforcement of judgments, and in trials and appeals. Mr. Fineberg specializes in the litigation and settlement of complex financial matters and custody disputes.
- Northwestern University—Kellogg School of Management (MBA), expected 2017
- Chicago–Kent College of Law, (JD), 2009
- Indiana University—Bloomington, (BS), 2005
- Chicago-Kent Moot Court Honor Society, 2008 Summer Candidacy Competition—Winner, Best Overall
- Illinois State Bar Association